19:30 Thursday 10th February 2022
£20 in-person or over Zoom
For February’s Capital Whisky Club get-together we’ll be joined by Dean Jode, Head of Whisky Creations for independent bottler Murray McDavid. Dean will guide us through 6 diverse drams drawn from across the bottler’s range of expressions including old releases, new releases and with a profusion of different cask types employed.
- Bruichladdich 1989 18 year old (Ex-bourbon + madeira casks) – Original Murray McDavid stock
- Craigellachie 2011 8 year old (Pedro Ximenez + oloroso sherry casks) – Bottled for the 2019 Spirit of Speyside Festival
- Girvan 2010 10 year old (1st fill Koval Distillery Four Grain finish) – Select grain 2021
- Ledaig 2005 16 year old (1st fill Diamond Distillery rum cask finish) – Benchmark release 2022
- Linkwood 2012 8 year old (1st fill Koval Distillery ex-bourbon cask finish) – Benchmark release 2021
- Malts of Islay Alainn 1989 27 year old (Refill sherry butt finish) – The Vatting limited release 2018
All Capital Whisky Club tastings are non-refundable and non-transferable.